Saturday 31 December 2011

He was carrying WHAT?!!!

You'd be surprised by the answer. I am... constantly. Just when I think I've seen it all, I realise yet again, that there's plenty more to see. My biggest frustration is, that the days I don't have my camera, turn out to be the days when I see the craziest things. As a follow-up to my last blog, I thought I'd share some of the other crazy loads that I have managed to capture on film.

Fish sellers appear by the side of busy roads during peak hour.

Only one mattress this time.
Vendors selling baskets and plastic ware know how to fit maximum stock on a bicycle. Often you can't even see the rider.

This balloon vendor sells to people visiting patients in hospital.

This load of bamboo was 6m long.

The local snack wholesaler outside a convenience store.

Bike carrying cloth.
He's even got bottles on the front.
A washing machine balancing precariously during peak hour.
On the way home from the markets.



Think you've got room for one more?

No comments:

Post a Comment